tirsdag den 26. februar 2008

crossroads

trying to run
trying to hide
trying to leave the truth behind
*
i need to find my path
the path i know so well
the path that keeps me safe
safe from harm
safe from love
safe from hurt
safe from living life
*
i cant find my path
where has it gone
it's dissapeared forever
i must take the new one
*
my steps are unsure
my hands are shaking
my whole body is moist from my sweat
im scared
scared of the unknown
must i take it ?
*
I have no choice
there is only one way to take
i can not deny it
i can not get away
*
my steps are getting more secure
my hands stopped shaking
i know i can never return
this is the way i must take
this is the way for me
there is no going back
*
THANK YOU
for leading me
for loving me

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

ER det ikke bare fedt... slet ikke at have et valg? ;-)

tøsens verden sagde ...

free at last ... free at last ;-)

Det er fantastisk og skræmmende